Mergrande Ocean Resort


I usually don't like going back into places I've been to especially if there are new places around worthy to explore. But when our team decided to spend the weekend at Mergrande Ocean Resort, I instantly gave a nod. It's been a decade anyway since my last visit with my family. Its name then was Villa Victoria. Now I'm excited to see it again and bring back the fun I had when I was still a child.


I'm quite not sure but upon seeing it, I guess the place hasn't undergone a lot of changes. The pond, the swings at the park, the castles, the dwarfs and the giant shoe house---they're all fresh in my memory except maybe for the giant pool which I think is the new addition.

As expected, Vem and I didn't miss the chance of taking a lot of pictures at the playground, at the fishing village, and at the mini golf course.


Not too many people were there. Most of them were at the pool or at the beachside. Well, shortly after we ate our lunch, we joined the group of people and plunged into the pool.


A little later, we're off to face the waves of Davao Gulf!


What I liked most that day was the kayaking. Truly a great first time experience! Although I don't know how to swim but it's safe since there were coast guards on duty. We didn't go too far anyway.




When the sun was about to face the other side of the world, we also got ready and headed home.



Photo credits: Karen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kopiat Island

Tagum City

Bamboo