Outland Adventure

"If not now, when?"

Short but motivating. That was what the staff said when I told my friends I'm not joining because I'm afraid of heights and not yet ready to face it. When he said those words, I realized he's right. Why not give it a try? He's quite convincing and powerful, huh!

While he's helping me to put on my gears, I asked him if an accident had already happened maybe due to cable problem or faulty harness system. Good thing, not even one. That gave me an assurance especially when he mentioned that the materials they use are of high quality. OK then, whatever will happen will happen.


The jump-off is on the other side of the river and uphill. So to get there, we have to ride a bamboo raft then hike for about 20 minutes. It's a good idea that they incorporated this to their package for it adds fun and adventure.

Upon reaching the top, I was almost tired that I had no choice but to take the ride than to trace my steps back to the start. A strategy? Maybe, hehe. Besides, we already paid it and would be a waste of money if I'll retract. I saw no worries among my friends and they guaranteed nothing but fun. Having that feeling is normal when it's first time.


When it's my turn, I guess I was already prepared, though I can't control my heart beating so fast, there's an adrenaline rush. In a little while, woop, I was already flying! At first, it was scary that I closed my eyes. Eventually, I realized it wasn't that scary. It was enjoyable. The panoramic view on top was excellent!

I never thought overcoming my fear would be this exciting. If I have to do it again, I'll do it again and again. But of course, it's a little bit expensive so I guess not too often :)


Are you, too, afraid of heights? If you're not going to conquer it now, then when? Visit Outland Adventure. They are located at Diversion Road, Ma-a, Davao City.

Next stop would be Jack's Ridge Restaurant where we can have a good view of the city while filling our guts with a delightful meal. Wanna join?


Photo credits:  CaƱete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kopiat Island

Tagum City

Bamboo