Boracay

How many beaches the Philippines has? Nobody knows. With its long stretch of sands, I guess they're too many to be counted. But if we are to name some, who would miss to mention Boracay? Like, look at the magazines, travel blogs and guide books, this beach is well-publicized that almost everybody knows about it. Whether we are looking for an adventure, exciting nightlife, a luxurious vacation or a simple break during weekend, this surely is the place to be!


I was fortunate enough to be part of our company event which brought us to this world-renowned beach for 2 days and 1 night. And take note, all-expense-paid!

Of course, we took every chances we could have when we were there. We did island hopping,



banana boating,

wall climbing,

and everybody's favorite, eating!

As it gets darker, life in Boracay becomes more exciting. More and more people leave their rooms and populate the bars. Dancing lights are everywhere. Nightlife in Boracay is undoubtedly more active than the day. Many get wild and wasted. You know it.

Well, we had our own way of fun. Glochi decided to have her hair braided and she convinced me to do the same. So I also got my cornrow. That was my first time and I was crazy excited. Good thing, I didn't cut my hair short at that time.


After dinner, we spent some of our time in an open bar very close to the shore sipping light liquor as we watched a graceful fire dance performance.


If there's something I can't forget about Boracay, it's the sunset. The experience was like no other. Never in my life had I witnessed a marvelous and dramatic skyscape as the sun takes its way down the horizon.



The moment we left Boracay, I was overwhelmed with joy and memorable experiences. They were the treasures I brought as I left my footprints behind.


Photo credits:  Glochi & Ally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kopiat Island

Tagum City

Bamboo